Monday, May 4, 2009

TimberYork's???

Our first foal for 2009 has arrived! I suspected Liley was close and was scanning the fields on a regular basis. Friday however happened to be one of those busy days and I didn't get out to have a look. I left for work and just thought I caught a glimpse of something out in the field with Liley...
I wasn't sure so I called Dave to check when he returned home. Sure enough I called home on my break and yes there was a baby!
This is what we got....a beautiful, refined palomino pinto colt!!







This boy's legs go on forever and they look like stilts on him! He was 22" at the withers.

We are yet undecided about a name...looking for any suggestions for a pedigree and call name for him.
Here is what we have so far....
Without A Trace aka Trace
Spring Breeze aka Breeze
Gold Strike aka Striker
Thats about all I can pick from my brain...sire is Bond Mr Inquisitive and dam is Cherokee Rose Tiger Liley...so if you can incorporate something with that I would love to know! Any suggestions would be gladly appreciated!





1 comment:

Christy said...

He is too cute Aunt Chris! I think my favourite is Striker for sure....good luck with the name picking.