Monday, May 4, 2009

My new toy!!

If anyone remembers last summer my post about my poor lawnmower. It was in a sad state and with all the rain we had last summer and our 3 or so acres to cut, it felt like I was constantly cutting grass!
So this spring began a search for another lawnmower and what to get and which would be more practical for our usage.
We ended up deciding on this Cub Cadet zero turn beauty! 50" cut and wow does she fly!

It was dropped off Saturday morning and of course I had to try it out! I had all our grass cut in an hour! Unbelievable! It took me at least 3.5 hrs with the other mower....
I was almost disapointed when I was all finished and didn't have any more grass to cut...
This should last us a long, long LONG time! From everything I've read this baby should serve our grass cutting needs for several years and hopefully this will be all we'll ever need.

No comments: