Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More new additions...

This post is sadly outdated but I wanted to announce the arrival of 2 new mares to our herd.
They arrived on April 4th from a local lady who was experiencing health problems and had way too many horses.
I had been looking to add 1 more mare to my herd but these guys were a great deal so I bought 2!!!
We looked when we didn't have a lot of time and I remember saying to Dave " I will know if I like something within 15 minutes!" Sure enough, with 10 minutes I had spotted these 2 girls and instantly liked them!



The first is Whispur a beautiful 34" buckskin...anyone recall me loving buckskins...yes I do! She is older and will pasture with Diesel this summer in the hopes of a buckskin foal for 2010. I think she is just amazing!

The second is Tori another beautiful 35" tri colour black pinto! I also love pinto's! She immediately caught my eye with her unique colouring of white/black and brown. She will pasture with Tanner this summer with the hopes of a pinto foal in 2010!

Exciting stuff for sure! I can't wait to see what happens next year!





No comments: