Friday, May 22, 2009

He has a Name!

Introducing "TimberYork's Golden Fury"
He was nameless the last time I posted about him. I do get around to these things but good inspiration takes time and alot of thought!!!..LOL

Fury has warmed up to all of us in a big way! He is actually quite the precocious little fella! He has quite the attitude for such a wee guy!

He loves to run and kick up his heels! Very difficult to get a good kickin up your heels shot but this was the best I could do!

With those long legs he moves like lightening!


So far he is a nice correct looking boy! Not sure if we need another stallion around here and me pulling the classic blond move, did not file a stallion report back in the winter for his sire and dam. So its gonna cost me a bunch of money plus DNA testing to have him duel registered...so I don't know what I'm gonna do with him. He can easily be single registered but for me my boys should be duel....
Plus he is very very leggy and may outgrow any chance of being duel registered at all. So...what to do????


No comments: