Friday, May 22, 2009

Puppies @ 2 weeks!

Wow...the time has already flown and on Tuesday the puppies were 2 weeks old! They are doing wonderfully and gaining like lightening! Sadie is a terrific mom and the proof is in the puppies! Sadier herself has been on antibiotics for a bout of metritis. I noticed a different colour of discharge and took her into the vets and sure enough her white blood count was extremely high. Sadie however was alert and eating and drinking and the vet couldn't believe how bright she was for her count being that high!! She has another week on the antibiotics which havn't affected the puppies and hopefully everyone will be good to go!
Here are the babies...starting in order of their birth....(I havn't nicknamed yet...just really havn't had a chance to look up some good ones so I just gave them a colour to distinguish them from each other)

White Boy 13 oz @ 2 weeks
Tan Boy 13.75 oz @ 2 weeks
Green Boy 13.25 oz @ 2 weeks


Blue Boy 14 oz @ 2 weeks

Girl 11 oz @ 2 weeks

I am open to name suggestions....anyone???
I was thinking of naming them with names starting with the same letter as their colour...so bring me some of your brain storms!




No comments: