Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bring on 2009!

This is my last post for 2008, wow where has the year gone? It was only a year ago that I started this blog with the new addition of high speed into our house. For obvious reasons I love high speed, the swiftness and it has made so many more things obtainable.
I typically don't make new years resolutions but this year I thought I would make a small one which hopefully would make a big difference in the lives of those I love around me.
My resolution will be to appreciate those around me more. To acknowledge the little things that they do to help me out. To let them know how much I do appreciate what they do and to thank them more for it.
Life can get so crazy busy and I know that I tend to focus on the things that I have to get done without even thinking of the little things that those around me do to help me along the way.
So to my kids, my hubby, my friends and family around me - Thank you for all you do. I appreciate your help and your support, your love and your friendship. I hope in doing this I will become a better person, better wife, better mom and better friend.
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's celebration. We are celebrating a quiet one, with James and Britt both away, just Casi and Dave at home with me. We have rented movies and made some goodies for the evening.
Here's wishing much love and happiness to everyone for 2009!!