Tuesday, December 9, 2008

V finds a home!

Well our little princess has a home! After some mediocre interest within the miniature horse circles I posted an ad on Kijiji.
Well I had an overwhelming response and got over 30 inquiries in just 24 hrs!!

After sifting through all the potential homes for her I found the perfect one!
So I will be delivering her to the Belleville area next week. I am happy that this couple who is retired and has a hobby farm will have lots of time for her and other little animals for company.
V has been hanging out in the barn with a ewe and a lamb at her side so it will be nice for her to have company of her own kind!

These pics were taken yesterday in the freezing cold and snow! She is such a little gund baby, you could just squish her! I am so happy she will have a good home!

No comments: