Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas puppies

As mentioned earlier...Casi had some ideas of cool Christmas shots for the dogs. Sunday afternoon I got busy grooming and brushing and we did a photo shoot of the dogs. I had full intentions of doing ALL the dogs but as usual I had too much on my schedule for the time alotted. So...some of the dogs were done but all of them. Perhaps after Christmas I will get at the others and then will have updated pics of them all!


Firstly, we have Cruiser, sporting his first top knot...
Such a spunky little fella, looks alot like his papa but in a more refined version.


Sienna and Casi...

Princess Autumn...

Miss Sadie...

Miss Ava, also wearing her first top knot...

Lastly, we can't forget Ty...no grooming required!

In case you are wondering, yes - the dogs all have their own stockings! Have a Woof woof holiday!




No comments: