Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Awww....Sis...you make me cry!

Yesterday I received a "you got a parcel" postcard in the mail. I was kind of perplexed because I hadn't ordered anything? In the past I have been a BIG fan of ebay but I hadn't ordered anything recently. So anyway I'm standing at the counter waiting after the lady found my parcel and I see "Bradford Exchange" as the sender. Now I am really confused cause I KNOW that I didn't order anything from there! So I head back to the van and of course the curiousity is killing me. I open the box and what I find inside is this:

I'm sure my jaw hit the floor of the van. This beautiful little yorkie! So then I go for the envelope as now I am more confused than ever! I read the invoice and find out that this gorgeous little one is from my sister! What a wonderful thoughtful gift! I know I started to tear up! I love the holiday season but alot of times I feel sadness for Christmas's past and all the family memories. Yesterday I was feeling a little nostalgic of the past and this gift definitely brought a smile to my face! Oh Nanc how I wish I could give you a hug and thank you! Times like this the miles really suck!
So I sat in my van and tried to give my sis a call but there was no answer. Trying again today but if you read this in the meantime Nanc....THANK YOU -THANK YOU -THANK YOU!
You have really spoiled me this year, with the gorgeous yorkie pin for my birthday and now this absolutely gorgeous yorkie figurine!
Guess I better get in gear looking at papillon stuff as you have got the jump on me! Thank you again! You are one special sister and even though you are a bizillion miles away I love you! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Christy said...

She was SO excited to send you that. It's cute!

Nancy said...

My dear sister....This lil beauty had your name written all over it. I am sooo glad you love it, cause I love you with all my heart!!!!!! Nanc