Saturday, September 13, 2008

Puppy Steps

Yep.... they are growing!!! It seems daily that the puppies are changing and maturing and doing just a little bit more than they were the day before. They are coming out of the pen more and more and venturing farther away from the security of their blanket. Paper training is in its very early stages but probably 25% of the time they will hit the paper. They are learning to play with the other yorkies in the house (Autumn loves it)!!

Going after Bailey, who was desperately trying to divert the attention away from the puppies and onto to herself...anyone who has ever met Bailey knows what I'm talkin about!


Love this shot!!! Absolute picture of health!!


They have started to eat a bit on their own, here they are stealing some yogurt that I had given to Sadie.


Crashed!!! After a big play on the floor, here is where I found them! Oh, how I love having puppies!!!



1 comment:

Christy said...

SO cute.....I wish I could hold one.