Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!

Well the puppies world just got a whole lot bigger!! This week the weather has been gorgeous so we have had lots of time for outdoor puppy play! The puppies love it! It is so fun to watch them explore and discover things for the first time. One was memerized by my laundry blowing in the wind. How they love to run in their wide open space!

Here is Maya and Lainey having a brawl!

Off they go to explore...
Another of Maya, taking in the sunshine...

Here is Sophie watching intently..

Lainey, daydreaming about puppy things...

Cruiser, taking a break after a big stroll....
Maya, thinkin my toes taste pretty good!
After a hard play, its time for a nap...
Sienna's babies all crashed...


Ava and Dexter were so busy running that I didn't get a good shot of them!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Seriously, I would be hard pressed if I were in your neck of the woods not to take one of these babes home with me!

They are so yummy!

Chris said...

Thanks Shawna!! Ya I could just eat them up too! You would love a yorkie in your home!

Christy said...

They are getting so very big....and cute!