Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kind of a slow week...

It seems like it has already been a long week. I am not totally sure why but on Monday I thought it was Wednesday and its been like that all week? I am almost apprehensive to say that I am getting bored? I don't believe I have been bored in months!!! I have got alot of stuff caught up that needed to be done so that is good. Today I even did up pedigrees for the puppies which is a time consuming job but hey at least now its done! Got some gardening done on my ever expansive jungles that are taking over out there, paperwork and bills sorted out which is always a good thing too. Did some dog bathing and housework but really the week seems like it is dragging on and I really don't know why? Do you ever find when you get out of synch then it is really hard to get yourself back in there? That is kind of where I am right now....I do have lots that I could be doing but seem to content to not to want to do anything? That make any sense?? Maybe its the kids being back in school is the reason??
Anyway there is always the puppies to play with and that is lots of fun. They are starting to bark and growl if they hear a noise that startles them. They are starting mouth at our hands and fingers. Sadie's babies are enjoying their plays out of the pen which I change the bedding.
This is Dexter getting a tummy rub...

Then rolling over the chew on my finger!


Here is all the puppies out of their pens this morning. Sadie's puppies were all over but Sienna's were totally bewildered. It was so funny to watch the 2 litters interact with each other. They just stood there and looked then barked. How awsome! You can see Sienna's piling up for comfort as they were getting scared! The first one of hers off the blanket to explore was Cruiser, I am really liking what I see so far in this boy! Sadie's are the ones that are more spread out and going off to explore.
I even made dog food this week. Bailey and Autumn are loving licking out the pan.


Bailey is right in there.....as bad a kids wanting to lick the beaters huh!!!
The only other thing I have been doing is running a free taxi service for the kids the past little while. Drop one off then pick one up and then back to pick up the other one....I truly believe they think my van runs on air. How I wish!!!

Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to blog about....just been a really slow typical week!

No comments: