Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Seasons begin!!!

I love the start of fall which means the start of season premieres!!!
Not a huge TV watcher but I did allot some time this week to catch some fav's from last season as they are beginning again!
The Biggest Loser cycle 8....
I think this show is amazing! Am so in awe at some weeks to watch their weight loss. The first week one guy lost an amazing 28 lbs!! That is huge for 1 week! Granted I think he is over 400 lbs to start with but still its pretty amazing! I think what they are doing for these people is great in working with them and giving them the tools to take control of their lives. I super enjoy watching their transformations from week to week!

America's Next Top Model cycle 13
This is another fav for us girlies in the house. I am amazed again at some of the make up they do and how they make these girls look, their photos come out absolutely stunning! Tyra can get a little full of herself now and again and she gets annoying but I suppose its her show and she can do what she wants right???!! This season is a little different as she has chosen candidates that are under 5'7 which seemed to be the minimum if you were looking to model so good for her to give some of these 'petite' girls a shot!

And finally Desperate Housewives.... love to watch these seemingly bored housewives get themselves into hot water by doing stupid thing. On some levels they can be relatable and then on others, not a chance but still like to catch their weekly episodes anyway!

Amazing I actually watched 3 hrs of TV this week! My good ol' stand by soap opera ( Y & R ) I havn't seen in ages. I managed to catch about 15 minutes a week or so ago and there was this whole outdoor scene with a crazy lady with a stuffed cat??? What is that about? I'm sure the writers are getting paid big bucks so I'm sure they can come up with something better than an insane person with a stuffed toy? Whoa....


No comments: