Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some teasers...

A while back on this very blog it was gently 'suggested' to me that my family picture on the right of the screen is quite outdated....(you know who you are, thanks for the nudge!)
It got me to thinking, yes our last family picture was quite outdated (2006)and we should do it again!
I have been seeing on FB this wonderful local photographer's work and decided to track her down and have her do our family shots!
What better place to do a shoot but at our little piece of paradise...our farm.
I wanted very casual and very country shots of us using the cedar rails and barn boards and the wildflowers that are growing.







I have anxiously been awaiting these 'teasers' for weeks! I love what she has done and can't wait to get the rest of the pictures! You will notice that James is not in these...I am only adding what I have so far! Once I get a family shot, I will be updating my family pic on the right of the screen too! I am so thrilled with the teasers, if anyone in my area is interested in using this photographer, she is wonderful! Very calm and put us all at ease really quickly, which was no easy feat considering the 'male' members of my household were less than thrilled with the whole photo shoot idea! Her website is www.tkendallphotography.com
Thanks Tracey for a great day, you are super!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

What AMAZING shots of you all! Wow! I'm so glad that you did them on the farm, such a perfect place to capture your spirits!

Ps. I'm glad the nudge turned into beautiful portraits, before you know it those two sweet teens will be beautiful adults *tear*!

Christy said...

Those pictures are so great! Can't wait to see more!