Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a visit!!!

I havn't been around these parts much in the past couple of weeks. I have been spending time with my sis who came to visit! Cleared my work schedule and blogging was put on hold to spend extra quality time!!!
We had a packed visit....did lots of travelling and visiting other family members and friends.
The fall colours are just beautiful right now, which made the driving very enjoyable!
These were taken on our drive from Ottawa.


We spent some time with our Aunt Tina...gosh I love that woman! She was a big part of our childhood growing up. Every Easter my parents would get together with them....I used to look forward to going to Ottawa....my aunt always remembered and gave me an Easter egg!
She is such a special lady...


While in Ottawa, we visited our cousins. This is a rare occasion and to get a picture even...priceless!!!


I had booked Bella's spay and a dental for Sienna which landed smack in the midst of my sis' stay but it worked out excellent as we got to visit with my super friend Esther too! While the dogs were at the clinic we did some shopping in the states. Had a fabulous visit, great company and super good food! Thanks Esther!
This too is a rare shot....been buddies for about 10 years and this may be the only pic we have of the 2 of us!!!

Brittany was trying to prove to Aunt Nance that she was taller than her!!! I think she was on her tippy toes!!!

Love this one!!! Love my sis too!! Do you think we look alike????

We did some walks along our road and there is this gorgeous maple who is brimming with crimson red leaves right now....
Fall is so pretty!!
Bella loved the walks and loved the papillons who also came to visit! She was especially fond of Copper...they played and played!


Me and Bella...(pre spay)...
She is doing good and little sore yet but definitely so relieved that the surgery is over and done! No Bernese heats...I can't even imagine what that would be like...yikes....

This is little Cara...one of my sis' travelling buddies...what a cute little doll! We did nickname her fussy and my Autumn was fussier as they are both spoiled rotten and think that plain ol' dog food is just not good enough for them!

This is Copper, the german import that my sister brought in. He is so full of himself and considered himself an honourary yorkie within the house. Full of beans and loved playing with Cruiser!
In short, had a fabulous visit! As always it is heartbreaking to say good bye ( did that this morning). I treasure these visits and love the time that we spend together. It is worth more than anything in the world! Love you Nance and can't wait to see you again!!!!!

No comments: