Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Basement Chronicles...final edition...

This should be my last post on the basement updates. As I am finished painting and thought I would show some before and afters...
The rec room before...
Now.. found some good used furniture off of Kijiji, fits just perfect in there...

Before..
After...

From the rec room looking into the kitchen...

The kitchen before...

and after...we are using the extra space for storage of all those kitchen gadgets that only get used periodically...

from the kitchen looking into the rec room and what is now Brittany's room..

and now....

I am very pleased with the updates! I love the space and although we have not used it too much over the summer, I am anticipating alot of use this winter when we are all cooped up inside. I am onto painting the bathroom upstairs. Will let you all know how that turns out with some before and afters!








1 comment:

Shawna said...

Lookin' good and not like a basement at all!