Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just to let you know...

that the dental surgery went well. All 4 of the wisdom teeth are now gone. When I came back to pick James up he was still pretty groggy from the anesthetic. He was frozen and actually quite comical. He reminded me of the way he used to be at about age 5, prattling on and on and being quite cute.
His mood quickly changed to grumpy however once the freezing wore off. Luckily we were prescribed some pain meds, quickly got them on board!
So far so good, I did do my short 5 hr shift, came back and James had made a water trough for the goats??? Not sure why but I suppose it was a good project for him for the afternoon.
Not too much of the puffiness that everyone says will happen, however we will see how it looks tomorrow!
I DID get to the apples, never did get a chance to look up any interesting recipes but went with my ol stand by of cinnamon and brown sugar. The apple sauce is quite yummy just like that!
So, all in all its been a full day and slumberland looks pretty good right now!

No comments: