Saturday, October 4, 2008

Puppy Randoms..

Like I said, I have taken ALOT of pictures of the puppies..thought I would post some of them! They are out of their pen about 4-5 times a day now and reign terror on my kitchen. They run, chase, chew, bark, fight and have a blast! They spread the toys around and just make a complete mess...but they have a great time doing it! Once they fall asleep then its clean up time and off to do my work!
They consider themselves very brave and bark at the shepherds when they are in their pen. Kind of a David and Goliath thing.... its really funny to watch!
Cruiser looking very proud...
Bailey and Maya sharing the pet bed...
This is the yorkie pile...after they have crashed, back into their pen they go! Hard to believe there are 6 puppies in there!
They have graduated to an xpen and I put both litters together. They are learning potty training on the paper as well as outside.

No comments: