Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Chai Story

I just received an email with this link. It is about a beautiful lab mix named Chai who was playing with a ball and the ball sucked his tongue inside the ball. This poor dog had to have the ball removed which in turn the blood flow was cut off to his tongue, first causing it to swell and then the tissue (his tongue) had to be removed....
It absolutely broke my heart to watch this beautiful animal suffer and whine in pain. I know not all of you have dogs but I would assume that all are dog or animal lovers. Please read the blog but I warn you some of the pictures are not pretty. At the bottom there is a letter that we can all send to the CEO of FOUR PAWS boycotting the purchase of any of their products until this ball, known as the pimple ball has been banned or remodeled.

http://thechaistory.blogspot.com/2008/08/chai-story.html

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

New to your blog. I have seen this story. It is devastating. It absolutely broke my heart! I immediately sent an email to the company!