Friday, October 3, 2008

My new cleaning aid...

I have never been one to go for gimmiky stuff or really cleaning with a pad? That has never been my style either. However I am finding it increasingly difficult to clean my floor during the day with Dave sleeping so close by. When I was in Walmart the other day I walked beside this display of Swiffer Sweep N Vac's. I looked at them and debated whether or not I should spend the $25 dollars to buy one. In the end I went for it and I have been pleasantly surprised!
I find this little vacuum easy to use, lightweight and quite effective to get all the nasties that are on my floor that I'm sure my broom is missing. With an increased amount of dogs in my house, plus have 3 human females ( ya we shed too) hair is definitely an issue.
I found that the vacuum did a good job at pick up the dirt and the pad finished the job up and caught the finer stuff. This is a great little vacuum for daily touch ups however I don't think I will get getting rid of my canister vacuum just yet as my floor does need a good going over every few days.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I've had a Swiffer W/ Vac for a few months and I LOVE it! Use it everyday......it even picks up cat litter.

Shawna said...

Thanks for the review, I just blew the motor in my little hand held vac just a few days ago, looks like I'll be picking up one of these babies at Walmart tonight ;)