Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Shots

I thought it was time to do another group shot of the puppies!!! The last one I did was at 3 and 4 weeks old. Now the puppies are 8 and 7 weeks old! The time really has flown by! We are enjoying the litters immensly, I literally could spend all day playing and taking pictures of them but then I guess I wouldn't get anything else done!
Thus far in this litter Dexter and Miller (aka Sophie) are reserved. I would dearly love to keep Ava for myself but am waiting (not so patiently) to see what she matures to be. She has the head and face that I love, just not so sure on her leg length and size???

Their weights at 8 weeks are::
::Dexter 2 lbs 7 oz::
::Ava 1 lb 15.5oz::
::Miller 2 lbs 5.5oz::
::from l to r- Ava, Dexter and Miller::

In this litter I am keeping my eye on Cruiser for my future male. Both Maya and Lainey are looking really nice for show too, decisions, decisions!!! I want to make the best choice for my breeding program. I also have another female reserved, just not sure which one until I make my decision! Both Maya and Lainey have a tonne of leg and are nice movers, they just don't have the firecracker personality and I like to see...if we as breeders could play Mr. Potato Head with our puppies it would be soooo much easier!!!

Their weights at 7 weeks are::
::Maya 2 lbs 1.5 oz::
::Lainey 1 lb 13.5 oz::
::Cruiser 1 lb 9.5oz::
::from l to r- Cruiser, Lainey and Maya::


As always from week to week I have posted individual shots of the puppies on my website www.geocities.com/bluangelyorkies


1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE all the pictures! Oh how they grow!