Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally "The Wedding"...

Better late than never right??? I think so....
Finally getting around to sifting through the some odd 600 pictures or so that Casi took at my nephews wedding back in mid July.
The wedding was beautiful, the day was absolutely perfect, the location was breathtaking and the scenery was just stunning!
My nephew tied the knot with his lovely bride Brice at an oceanside property. It was set upon a high cliff with ocean below and mountain views. The gardens and waterfalls were spectacular and just all around a gorgeous setting for a wedding.

Here is some of the clan before the wedding....you can see the ocean below. My aunt and cousin were able to come which we were thrilled about!

The ceremony was lovely and struck tears in many eyes as the bride and groom said their vows.

My sister and her family...growing all the time....

Myself and the girls were able to come and attend. It was nice to have everyone together.

Post ceremony....what a gorgeous couple!

This was the perfect ending to the perfect day. A first dance to a Brad Paisley song..I thought I loved you then...

We had a lovely day and were so thankful we were able to attend. It was wonderful spending time with my sister and her family and also my aunt and cousin.



No comments: