Sunday, July 19, 2009

Garden of Weedin'

Amidst dealing with catch up from being on vacation, I've had a green pool, not so clean house, long grass, seriously ungroomed yorkies and then deck building...my flower gardens were sadly overgrown!!!
So in a frenzy I started weeding and when I was done, I was amazed at how much I had pulled!!


Crazy..... that in just a short time so many weeds and over growth can happen!

Looks so much better now, I'm about half done my flower beds, the vegetable garden needs some attention, got all the weed eating done and I am back to work tomorrow.

I wish I was the kind of person that could just sit back and put things off until the next day....however in my experience the new day seems to always bring a new set of jobs to do and then I am that much further behind!



1 comment:

Shawna said...

Good job! My question is, why don't my plants grow like weeds?!?!

Speaking of growing like weeds you need to update your family picture on your side bar, I'm sure that Brittany is at least 1 + 1/2 heads taller than she was in that picture! Seriously that girl has legs!