Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ruby - updated.....

I havn't had a chance to post alot of pictures of my latest litter of puppies, they have mostly all flown the coop except for one, little Ruby......
Ruby is the smallest of the litter and at 11 weeks old weighs just 1 lb 10oz..
At one point I thought I might keep her for show and breeding but when her weight gain slowed I knew she was not going to be big enough! I estimate that she will only grow to about 3.5 to 4 lbs.
Today for Ruby was a day that most of my puppies dread...the bath...
She was on my schedule for her 1st bath and like all my puppies she didn't like it!

Giving me the "how could you do this to me???"...look

All dried and brushed out....what a cutie!!!


She is a sweetheart and since us coming back from vacation as all her brothers are gone she has found her way into our bed at night...and makes great use of the space just under my chin for sleeping....

This was my first attempt at a collage using picasa...my sister told me about this program for editing photographs so I thought I would try it out. It will be great for blogging alot of pictures without putting them on individually!! Thanks for the tip Nance!

Ruby forgives me for the bath and hopefully will meet her forever family this weekend so she'll be all sweet smelling and pretty!



1 comment: