Friday, July 17, 2009

Back home...back to the grind!!

We have just gotten home from a week spent out in scenic BC! I am jetlagged...yes its 1 in the morning and I am wide awake!! So what better time to blog???!!!!
Had a fabulous time with family and attended my nephews wedding. Have lots of pictures to share but have to steal them off of Casi's camera as my camera decided to die right before the wedding....
I have collected all my dogs that were farmed out and 2 of them lay snuggled up against me! The men in the house did a great job of keeping up with everything and there are areas that need some feminine attention but I can't complain!
As always had a great time with my sis...those times are always cherished and never last long enough!
Anyway stay tuned will do some serious blogging once I catch up with everything here!!!

No comments: