Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not much else to do...

Probably boredom or the yearn for spring or maybe a bit of both....I have an intense need to clean this week! With the cold temps outside and being stuck inside and really not having any desire to go out at all, the house is getting a cleanin'!
Even got that yucky under the sink spot done. You know...where the garbage sits and if your house is like mine...the garbage gets missed repeatedly spilling crumbs, wrappers or goodness knows what else. My under the sink spot got a good cleanin and now I'm not ashamed of opening the cupboard! You know...like when you have company and go to throw something out and do it "really quickly" so they can't notice what is under there!
I figured I had better take a picture as when you have teens taking part in the cleaning...things don't stay looking that way very long!

Even my bathroom got a thorough clean...now before you get visions of a germ filled bathroom, I do clean it regularly...but I'm talking about a thorough clean. Like the kind of cleaning that takes you down on your knees and scrubbing by hand. I even scrubbed the baseboards! How I love the smell of Pine Sol and bleach! Nothing smells like clean more than that!
It is definitely easier to keep clean now that it is renovated and I have to say a year later there isn't much about the bathroom reno that I wish I had or hadn't done. I love its usefulness for our needs and the much needed updated look.


So there you have it! Kind of a boring post but it is a boring day!

No comments: