Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will try "Who has been here" again!!!

Ok...after my last post about "who has been here" I have had some feedback from people who DO read my blog but were mentioning that they couldn't post a comment. Soooooo I have just gone into my settings and sure enough it was set for blogger account users only. I have now reset that to be basically anyone. So we will try this again!
So.........if you have come and read a snippet into my chaos around here, I would LOVE to hear from you. Any comments, suggestions, thoughts or whatever....would love to know where you are from!!!!
Again...don't be shy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love coming to your blog and reading about your beautiful yorkies and your life on the farm.
Hugs from Florida!

Anonymous said...

From Dallas, Texas
Just surfed on. Good site.

Christy said...

Way over on the West Coast! Hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

Did a search and your blog came up. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures of yorkies. Someday I want to get one.
Will keep checking for updates!
Sandy...Tennessee

Joanne said...

Hi, Chris...Love the pics of your new puppies! Love to stop by to see what is going on at your end of the country...blessings to you and yours, Joanne