Friday, August 8, 2008

Gone home...

Well my houseguests have left me!!!
All 9 wee doggies left yesterday morning. My good bud Esther arrived home Wednesday evening from London's Heathrow.... They spent the night here on Wednesday and loaded up and left for home in the morning. All the doggies were happy to see their mama!!! My house is definitely quieter but all in all it really seemed to flow especially with the amount of little paws running around here. I know Autumn will miss her little buddies Bentley and Mickie! What great fun they had!

These are some really cool things she found over in Ireland, Scotland, England and Paris that she brought back for us! Notice the Eifle Tower keychain...
As always she scouted out for yorkie things and found this really nice Leonardo yorkie with a kitty that I have never seen before. In the process she also found a White Shepherd by Leonardo as well! They are fabulous...thank you!
Glad you guys had a great time!!!

No comments: