Saturday, August 2, 2008

Many, Many,,,, MANY Dogs!!!

Trying to keep up with my blog this week...been challenging as I've had a "few" extra dogs around here.
Since last week been watching a good buddy's 9 dogs for her as she cruises the British Isles....

Spent over an hour and a half yesterday grooming and doing top knots and brushing out grass clippings that they collected from the run as I had to cut the grass the day before! I last groomed them all on Sunday and they pretty much all looked like sheepdogs by yesterday!!


In total we have 12 yorkies, 2 poodles and 2 german shepherds here. It has been fun!! Although I don't think I would want that many all the time...its nice to be able to do a favour for a friend. (She's great!!!) Also I'm sure I will have the need at some point for her to watch my gang too.
Quite the gang!!! Casi baits them with cookies so I can get the shot of all them. If there is a yorkie heaven...I'm sure this is what it would look like!!!
They are here till next week.....greatful for my nice big dog run!!! I am also starting to prepare for my own new arrivals due Aug 11 and 18!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! I am quite impressed. Good luck and have fun with all the dogs!