Friday, August 1, 2008

The Perfect Girls Day Out!!!

We enjoyed a perfect day together on Monday. I took the girls out for a day of fun! We started off the day playing Glow in the Dark mini golf. We went to the Putting Edge in Whitby along the 401. We had great fun playing the 18 holes in the dark!



The props were pretty cool!!



The girls being goofy....monkey faces...

Then we caught an early dinner at Jack Astors. My fav restaurant!!! It was so nice to sit and chit chat with the girls and just hang out!

My sazzafraz!!
BIG, BIG plate of nachos!!!

This is what was left of our dessert that we shared. A White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Cup. Make with the cookie on the bottom, caramel and blackberry sauce, french vanilla icecream and garnished with blackberries and raspberries......YUMMMM....

To finish our day we caught an early movie. Seen Mama Mia....it was awsome!!! I loved it! Brittany caught me singing to all those ABBA songs and was shooting me looks..."Mom..you're weird"!!!
I totally would go again. Amanda Seyfried and Meryl Streep were amazing!!! I didn't realize Meryl could sing so well.
I loved the day...we had such a good time and it was good to get away from the hum drum of chores and housework!!! Thanks Casi and Britt for sharing in my girls day! LOVE YOU!


No comments: