Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Horsin' Around

Ya, these are not horses but I thought it was a cute pic so I stuck it in the post!

One day last week it was gorgeous out and I thought it was time to get the horses ready for winter. So we did some farrier work on a couple of them and wormed them all. They were big suckies and kept nibbling at our clothes or getting in our faces as we were trying to work! After Dave left for work I got the comb out and groomed their manes and just loved them up. Thought it was a good time for a photo shoot.

::Miss Indy::
Such a pesky girl but lovable

My boys
::Diesel & Tanner::

::Tanner again::
He is a bratty boy

::Diesel again::
Doesn't he look great for an old man of 16 years??
I think he is so pretty even with all his bad hair days...

::Mia::
She has the prettiest blue eyes

::Lilly & Vision::
Mother and daughter, Lilly is a quiet matronly soul around here

::Ella::
She was my first baby born on the farm

::Echo::
Can't forget the wee dude!

::Saucie::
Not a great pic of her as she got right back into the hay after I combed her!
It is nice to be able to have the time to play around with them, they certainly love the attention. Keeping my herd small give me opportunity to love them all up.







No comments: