Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doggie Dentals/ Ty's neuter & Visit with Esther

It has become a tradition of sorts for my yearly visit in the fall to Esthers with 3-4 dogs in tow for dentals and other procedures they may need.
Her vet cross the border does amazing work and is very very affordable.
So this year was no exception. My day usually starts very early in the morning to make the trip so that we can have the dogs in at the clinic by 10. I loaded up Autumn, Cole and Ty. Ty was getting neutered and Cole and Autumn their dentals.
I also brought the puppies along for Esther to see.
We had a lovely visit as usual and smiling white teeth and poor Ty no longer able to reproduce...awww...too bad :D
Esther is an amazing friend and a wonderful host and she always makes me feel right at home. Plus welcomes how ever many dogs I have in tow! It is nice to be able to take the time out and visit do a little shopping and of course lots of yorkie talk!
Thanks Esther!!! You're the best!!

No comments: