Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Autumn's First Show

Autumn was recently in her 1st show! We have been doing a little bit of training with her and thought it was time she got into the ring. However once we received the entries we figured she would have a slim chance of getting any points but we were entered so what the heck!
Here is Autumn in her dressing room waiting to go into the ring.
She is a stunning girl, with such a sweet personality. Not to mention she is my spoiled princess!


Here is Peter my handler in the ring with her. She looked so amazing I could have cried! There were 8 yorkies showing that weekend and Autumn was the youngest of them all so really I had no expectation for points...(it would have been nice though)!!


The line up...Autumn is the one on the end. The one at the front ended up taking points for winners female.

Here is my baby after it was all over!!! What a greeting I recieved!! I was just as happy to have her back as she was happy to be back!
She ended up taking reserve on the Sunday so I was very proud of her! She looked awsome and walked amazing and was a happy happy girl in the ring. She learned alot that weekend and hopefully the next time she is out, she will pick up some points! Peter is a great handler and exhibits them so beautifully!

I am going to let her grow up a bit more before her next show..have my thoughts on a show in February so we'll see....

No comments: