Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moose Hunting

This is another yearly tradition in my household. Where 3 members of our family load up and drive for hours and hours not going south.....NORTH!!
Why do they do it?? They track through swamps and dense bush to spy one of these ugly creatures....

Yep its moose hunting season....

The one good thing of all this means that hunting season is drawing to a close and all this insanity will end soon!

On the up side I do love having the house to myself while they are gone!! I can't even begin to tell you how feverishly the house gets cleaned when I have NO interuptions. Living with someone who works nights and sleeps during the day makes for very quiet house cleaning. How blissfully happy I am when I can blast my music and vacuum and make all the noise I want! So far this week I have completely cleaned and rearranged the livingroom. Gone through all my closets in the bathroom. Completely dusted and cleaned our bedroom (the dust bunnies were scary) and did a floor to ceiling clean upstairs in the kids rooms and bathroom.

I do hope to get at my kitchen cupboards and if time will allow I would love to go through the basement too! It is so good for my soul to declutter and get rid of all the excess junk that collects throughout the year!

Brittany and I have a few plans for us girls. We may do a shopping day and some dinners out. We have already gone bowling so that was cool!

As much as they enjoy their "vacation" I enjoy having this time through the day to do my thing around the house and man does it feel good!

No comments: