Friday, April 10, 2009

Window pics...

I promised earlier that I would take updated pics of the house with the new windows in.
So for extreme effect I thought I would show you from the very beginning....
This is the house, the day that we looked at it with real estate.

This is the house when we had added the shutters and the front deck. We had also take off half of the deck that was a long the driveway and put in a stone walk way with flower beds.

This is the most current picture...don't mind the snow, that was a cruel trick of mother nature...
This is with the new windows.
We are getting there slowly! I am really pleased with these windows. They are cosmetically so much nicer to look at, and they are so much more airtight! Cleaning is a breeze now! Love em!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh my Chris....the windows look absolutely wonderful, and I am sooo thrilled for the ease of cleaning for you...cannot wait to see them this fall....love you Nanc