Monday, April 27, 2009

The Red Rec Room

So, we have a red rec room...
I wasn't sure that I would like it but low and behold I do! I let the kids choose the colour and this is the one they all agreed on...that in itself is amazing!!!
The colour was called "Moulin Rouge" from the Debbie Travis collection at Canadian Tire.
The kids are loving the rec room for watching TV or playing Wii...

We don't have alot of furniture down there and the walls are still bare. Was just going to look around for some bargain furniture off of craigslist or kijiji that didn't matter if it got spilled on. Will get something on the walls eventually!!

I am quite pleased with how the room turned out! We repainted the trim in white to really offset the red and think it looks fresh and updated!
Still working on a colour for the other rooms so stayed tuned for that!

No comments: