Friday, April 3, 2009

Autumn shows at Nickel District Kennel Club

Last weekend I packed up my baby and entrusted her with Peter (my handler) for a 5 show weekend in Sudbury. I again was on pins and needles all weekend waiting for word on how she was doing!
The entry was low, there was only Autumn and one other male. So winning Best of Breed for either dog would only mean 1 point per show.
So in total Autumn won Best of Breed 3 times, bringing home 3 points, she is now up to 5 points, half way there to her championship.
Peter who handles alot of dogs really liked her and commented several times what a nice all round girl she is. That makes me feel good! I tend to agree but perhaps I may be a tad biased!!!
So my next plan for her is our local show the end of April. I plan to show her myself and see what lil ol me can do! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO way to go Autumn.....