Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not a secret anymore....

I wrote last week about a secret that I wasn't supposed to blog about! The proud mama that I am...I couldn't help it!! Well the secret is out and I am allowed to write about it now. I was so proud that Casi was chosen valedictorian for her graduating class of 2008. She has worked really hard all year and I do believe she made the honour role and perhaps some other awards. I couldn't be prouder of you Casi!!! I have no idea of why it was so hush hush but anyway...now you know...
Casi graduates tomorrow so will be back with pictures of the evening.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is truly very exciting! Congratulations Cassie.....I so look forward to having a relationship with a daughter like I have with Mom and you have with Cassie and Britt. You should be proud!