Thursday, June 26, 2008

Graduation...part 2..


Part 2 of the evening.... I hope it is one that Casi will remember for a long time! We were so proud of her! She received the Excellence for Math award, Honour Role, and Valedictorian Award. I know Casi will acheive her dreams...whatever they may be!
Here are her awards, plus her diploma....
Receiving her diploma...

The Honour Role students...
Receiving the Math award..
Giving the valedictorian speech....I know I keep saying it but I was so proud of my girl! I don't think there was any other mama there that was as proud as I was to watch her give the farewell speech on behalf of her peers. You are truly one special young lady!!!!

Casi and her wonderful Mr. Short!!


Cass and her man Lucas....
With Jessica...the bow and sunglasses were keeping with the "Hollywood" theme...
With Karen...
The 3 girls...we did it!!!!
With Lukie again...
Before we were sent away and the kids could have their dance...our final role of the evening was to share the first dance with the graduates...daughters with their fathers and sons with their mothers...

Casi and Dave share their first dance.....it was quite a special moment between the two...


We had a wonderful time. We totally enjoyed celebrating with the grads and watching them take the next step in their education. Like Ms. O said..this is only the beginning of many accomplishments in their lives. Congratulations graduating 2008 class of JCPS...wish you many happy and wonder filled years ahead!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Man how times flies! It's scary to think I graduated from grade 7 over 10 years ago! Looks like it was a very special night!