Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its a secret....


Casi received exciting news yesterday. While she didn't want me to blog about it because it is not supposed to be known quite yet I just had to!
I will keep you posted on exactly what the news is, but in the meantime I just wanted to write and say how very very proud I am of Cass! She is blooming into a wonderful young lady with a good head on her shoulders and a very mature way of thinking.
Casi, I know you will go places and will acheive your dreams! I couldn't be more proud to call you my daughter.
Keep watch for the news next week......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Welll how priviledged am I to actually be there when Cass found out the secret and share in her joy. I could not agree more about your beautiful girl that I am honored to call my niece. She indeed has the world at her finger tips...love you cass Aunt Nanc