Friday, April 9, 2010

Upcoming Arrivals!!!

Also coming up in 3 short weeks (or less) is the arrivals of a new litter of puppies!
This is a repeat breeding that resulted in Cruiser a little more than 19 months ago!
Cole is dad to be again and Sienna is the proud mama!

"Cole"

"Sienna"
Maybe you don't recall (I do) but about a year ago Sienna suffered an anaphalatic reaction to a bee sting outdoors (we think) so I hope I have given her enough time to recover and be strong for this litter.
Sienna is huge, absolutely huge already! Her wee belly cannot expand anymore!
I hope for a healthy delivery and healthy babies! My hope too is to retain a female for an eventual show baby! Time will tell what mother nature has chosen to give us!
Good luck sweet Sienna! Will keep you posted!

No comments: