Monday, April 5, 2010

The new 'do'!

Feeling the need for a change I decided last week to chop my hair and give it a boost of colour.

This is a chop for me! I have never had my hair this short in many many MANY years! However wanted to step outside my comfort zone and see if this would be something I would actually like I went for it! Then I got a super colour put on. My only requirements to the hair stylist was, "I didn't want black and I didn't want red"!
She chose this perfect chocolate brown.
I have to say I am loving it!

This is the shot of the back. I wanted one of those styles that tapers longer to the front.


Maybe its a spring thing or something but I am really happy with the cut, the style, the colour! I think now and again its good to change it up a bit and step outside the box of our security blanket! Surprisingly you might find something out that you really like!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wowzers! That looks fantastic on you! Well done....

Nancy said...

You looked amazing!!!! I have to admit I love your dirty blonde....but then again I just love YOU!!!!!!!!