Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goin to the Dominican!!!

Well ......are you drooling yet???



Just this very week we booked a week in February at this resort in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic!
Needless to say we are all pretty excited!
We are staying at the Bahia Principe San Juan, a 3 + or 4 star all inclusive depending on what site you visit.
What is even better is that my sister and her hubby are joining us!!!! I am most excited about this!!!
We are taking both girls with us, James is staying home to get a good start on the 2nd semester and to look out for the critters out in the barn!
I have jimmied my work schedule around and got a dog sitter and someone else to also look after the barn critters.
I think things are pretty much set! All that is left is to plan out what to take and to pack!
Super SUPER excited!
I could not think of a better travelling couple and think it is so important to gain these worldly experiences, something we or the girls will not forget. The memories are priceless!!
Please let me know your Dominican experiences and what would be good to bring along!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh Chris....I totally agree in the beautiful resort....and the wonderful company. We are soooooooooooo excited to spend this time together....love you soooooooo much....Nanc