Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LOVE it!

A couple of weeks ago, I was dropping Casi off at CT for her shift and she happened to mention that there was a dyson vacuum cleaner on clearance in their store.
Immediately I was intrigued and thought I should check it out.
I have been whining about my vacuum for ages, it really was horrible and I always felt it was a waste of time vacuuming as I knew it was not getting everything it should, the only time I felt it was doing a good job was when I had just changed the bag, but that is really a pain so I was not liking it at all. I still use the little stick vac for in between jobs but every few days my floor NEEDS a good vacuuming!
With all my furry creatures in the house, not to mention 3 females who continually shed hair, I have a lot of hair issues in my house!
Anyway always on the prowl for a good deal, I parked the van and ran in to see it.
What I found was a Dyson Stowaway.


I had previously been peeking online at the Dyson ball versions trying to find a good used one or doing price comparisons to find one that was cheaper. I had been hesitant of the ball version for the very reason that we have ONLY bare floors. We have no carpet in the house at all but a variety of hardwood, laminant and vinyl. The ball versions only have a plastic head and I wondered if it would be compatible with bare floors with no bristles in their heads? Anyway this stowaway seemed like a great alternative. I have a great vacuum that works just as good as the ball version but with a bristled head for my bare floors. It is amazing, I love it!

Even better yet as it was on clearance, I got $200 off the original price along with Casi's $20 staff discount, I thought it was a fantastic deal! Having just booked a trip to Dominican that very week, I really didn't see myself buying a vacuum too but the savings of over $200 was my motivation. I am super glad I waited and found a great deal, makes me feel even better cleaning knowing that I was able to save money and have a great product!

No comments: