Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cleaning tip

If any of you are on a well or have hard or rusty water, this is a post you may want to read.
We are on a well and we do have a rust remover filter but even still, my appliances, the shower, toilets etc, get orangy over time.
I have found this product is amazing!
Stain Free by Whish...
It is recommended for porcelain only but I have tempted other areas and rinsed immediately and what a difference!

It is an acid based so be sure to wear gloves...I found this out the hard way when my hands and fingers started stinging but cannot believe how this stuff works with absolutely no scrubbing at all!
For those of you who have soft water or are on municipal water you probably don't have this issue but if you do....you know the scrubbing I am talking about!

No comments: