Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just some random doggie pics...

Just bored and playing with my camera...took some random doggie shots about the house!
Here is Tye showing off his sexy new shirt. The boy has not so much hair and we have had a cold snap lately. He is really not a "killer" as his shirt states but Brittany thought the black shirt would be better on him!
Quite comical as we put it on him and he didn't want to move....and for this JRT not to want to move is SOMETHING!!!
This pic is self explanitory...Olivia has figured out that Bella is quite warm and snuggly to curl up against! Actually all of the yorkies have discovered this and more often than not there is at least one or more curled up with her.

My Autumn with her girlie....she has been a fantastic mom...oh how I love these ladies!

Hard to believe but Olivia is 8 weeks old tomorrow!!! She is a sweet girl and full of kisses. I have so much hope in this girl!
Only time will tell!!!

As Olivia is the 3rd generation born to me I have high hopes for her! Her great grandma was Lexi who i bought back in 2000. Lexi was a great gal but with each generation I see how my dogs have improved and gotten more correct to breed standard. As I am hoping that Olivia will be more correct than her mother Autumn (who is just about perfect in my eyes), Autumn is more correct than her mother etc etc. That, to me is what an ethical breeder does, each generation should be better than the last.
Likely in the new year I will get together with the owners of Olivia's father for an extra set of eyes and hands on her for their opinion. I highly respect these people and their opinion and hope they see what I see in my newest little girl!
Keep ya posted!

No comments: