Friday, November 27, 2009

Loved it!!!

Amidst all the hype and publicity about the new movie in the Twilight Series, I was able to get in line and view the much talked about movie New Moon.

I had seen Twilight and loved it as it is such a great forbidden love story.
New Moon did not disapoint, it was fabulous! Would it be policitally incorrect to comment on amazing good looks of one of their cast...am I too old for that?? Whatever...anyway..Jacob..aka Taylor Lautner ..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..nuff said...
Casi went with me and it was a great girlie night out.
I havn't read the books yet, got me thinking to maybe I should...I kept bugging Casi all the way home..."does he bite her, does he do it?"
Interesting ending to the movie...didn't see that coming at all!
If you like love stories, this is one to see. Some action for the guys but really a primarily girlie movie.

No comments: