Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hard to believe....15 years ago...

My beautiful baby girl came into this world! Born by c/section (not planned) my mom was the first one to see her and I am so proud to have shared that special moment with her.
Casi was 6lbs 5 oz and for the size of her, she certainly gave me a not so typical labour and delivery however....she was totally worth it! Casi was the calming quiet member of our family. She rarely cried and amused herself for hours as a baby with the simplist things.


Yes, I am aware that the cake says Brithday but how was I to know that the girl at DQ didn't know how to spell??? Regardless, the Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Cake was awsome!

Casi, you are a joy in my life and I am truly honoured to have you as my daughter! I can only imagine what life hold for you and what dreams and goals you will accomplish! The past 15 years have flown by!
I Luvs You So Much!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You totally have to send the pictures into the Cake Wrecks blog (you can google it). It's perfect!
Happy Brithday Casi!

Shawna said...

So fun - Happy Birthday Casi - 15 was a big birthday for me, I felt like I was really growing up!

That cake looks fabuloso, even with the poor spelling job!