Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Olivia at 4 weeks!!!

Hard to believe that she is already 4 weeks old and hard to believe that she is only 4 week old at the same time!
This puppy is very advanced for her age!!
She is already quite accustomed to being handled and already is used to running around the kitchen!

She was out of her pen this morning and found a sunny spot on the floor under the table and decided to lay out and sun herself!
I just love this little girl! She is super friendly already and gives non stop kisses.

She weighed 1 lb 11 oz at 4 weeks. Which is an awsome weight for a young puppy but seeing as she was a singleton this is normal to have a larger weight. She should slow down as she is getting bigger and moving around more.

This girl holds alot of promise for me. So far so good! Only time will tell!

She is certainly following in her mothers footsteps and is the princess in training! She is already way spoiled!!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness - She's a beauty!!! If you were in my territory, I would so snatch her from you!

Karen said...

She is sooo cute.. I used to have a Yorkie and miss her terribly.. Good luck with your baby..