Friday, November 27, 2009

Tis the Season!

Yes the season is upon us! To date I have got NO shopping done...yep..zilch, zip, notta....
I have started decorating a little just here and there. I do love the whole anticipation of Christmas. I also love the season as I am able to buy eggnog!!!
Have I mentioned before that I love eggnog! Well I LOVE EGGNOG!!
This stuff is like a drug to me! Can't get enough of it!
It is really not that healthy and loaded to the hilt with calories but it is such a short season that I throw caution to the wind and drink up!
No need even to add rum, I love it just way it is!
This stuff is the BEST!! How wonderful that it is pretty much made in our back yard too, even Torontoians rave about our Kawartha Dairy products! I was even able to find a Facebook fan club of this stuff! Here is how the group describes this tastey stuff!
FOOD OF THE GODS-KAWARTHA DAIRY EGG NOG
You think you've had egg nog. Meh you say - its ok with about 3 fingers of rum in it. Well here is the worlds finest food in liquid form. Pure ambrosia, it has turned eggnotters into eggnoggers
Yes this stuff is heavenly!! If you love eggnog and are able to get this stuff, I highly recommend trying it!

No comments: